Intro to DesignOps
Ease of collaboration and communication while magnifying the capability of design within your company.
Over the last 10-15 years, organizations have been getting better at designing experiences for all sorts of devices, but the industry as a whole hasn’t focused on how design teams and their operational platforms are actually structured until recently.
The concept of DesignOps was developed in response to the movement for operational excellence and efficiency in the field of software development. How do we empower designers to operate more autonomously, integrate better with their code-writing colleagues, and work together more efficiently? DesignOps was created to solve these issues and support the efficiency that business leaders aim for.
This white paper provides an introduction to the people, processes, and tools necessary for a successful DesignOps approach in your business.
This White Paper Includes:
- The people needed to build a strong, efficient, and productive design process
- The processes that should be in place to support a fully functional design team
- Principles to guide a healthy, yet flexible, governance process
- The tools that help build great experiences and maintain consistency
- Looking ahead and how to engage in the DesignOps conversation