Improve Organizational Efficiency and User Experience with Component Libraries and Design Systems
See how component libraries take your design system to the next level in providing ultimate value for your organization.
Air Date & Time
Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:00 PM
Design systems create efficiency and prevent inconsistencies within your organization, but they have many levels of maturity in terms of how much value they will actually add. Join Levvel for a discussion of how a component library will move your design system from just being a set of guidelines to a fully developed system of living molecules that power your product, while learning how to properly build and structure it.
Attendees of This Webinar Will Learn About:
- The Difference Between a Design System and a Component Library
- Collaboration Between Developers & Designers | Shared Taxonomy
- Tools (Design: Sketch/Abstract | Development: Storybook)
- Automated Visual Regression Testing/Snapshots
- How to Structure Components for Use In a Library
- Presentational vs Business Logic
- Controlled vs Uncontrolled
Who Should Attend?
- Product Designers
- Product Managers
- Senior Developers
- Technology Managers
Lead Engineering Consultant, Levvel