How to Turn AP Into a Profit Center
Strategies for Using Invoice Automation and Machine Learning to Transform AP’s Role in Your Business
Air Date & Time
Thursday, November 15, 2018 2:00 PM
Accounts Payables departments have traditionally been considered cost centers, a reality only perpetuated when organizations are managing AP processes manually. Today, things have changed: AP automation software and modern technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and supervised machine learning enable organizations to turn this cost center into a profit center. Not only can organizations manage AP faster and cheaper with automation, they can transform the role of AP within the organization by enabling strategic supplier payments, cash flow, and working capital management.
Join Levvel Research and AP technology expert, Carl Hillier, Head of Product Marketing at Ephesoft, as we explore how the modern software can transform AP processes and enable businesses to strategically leverage their invoice management to their competitive advantage.
Attendees of This Webinar Will Learn About:
- The latest trends around AP processes among North American businesses
- How technologies like supervised machine learning help expedite invoice capture and improve AP process visibility to drive efficiency, accuracy, and savings
- How to approach AP processing from a financial planning standpoint with strategic working capital optimization
- Best practices for turning your AP department into a profit center
Who Should Attend?
- AP and Back-Office Finance Professionals
- Finance Directors
Director of Research Operations, Levvel
Anna Barnett is an expert in several facets of financial automation software, including eProcurement, Sourcing, Contract Management, Human Resources Management, eInvoicing, and Invoice Workflow. She is also experienced in the organizational procedures and application of software in several specific industries, including Healthcare, Higher Education, and Non-profit institutions. Anna has extensive experience in research-based analytical writing and editing, as well as sales and marketing experience. She is currently a market research analyst, writer, and assisting software expert for PayStream Advisors.