Anatomy of a Design System
Air Date & Time
Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:00 PM
Implementing a design system creates efficiency, prevents inconsistencies, and prohibits unacceptable design choices as your organization grows.
Join Levvel for a discussion of what it takes to build a robust design system and how your company can benefit from it. We will go over what goes into a design system, how to get started, analyzing the maturity of a design system, and how to build upon it.
Attendees of This Webinar Will Learn About:
- What exactly is a design system?
- Why a style guide should not be your final design system
- How creating reusable components and clear standards can increase profit and decrease cost
- Why design systems do not take creativity away from designers
- How should the design system be delivered?
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers
- Business Managers
VP of Strategy, Levvel
Devin helps guide strategic direction at Levvel. He brings 20 years of experience in design, advertising, and development across a range of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, retail, and automotive. He uses design thinking to provide a holistic, customer-centered, and cross-functional approach to solving real business problems.