2017 AP & Working Capital Report
Unlocking Cash Flow and Savings with Working Capital Optimization Tools
Optimizing working capital, or balancing the ratio of cash on hand to liabilities, is a complicated process, and organizations are often confused on when, why, and how to go about the process. The end goal of working capital optimization is to improve the buyer’s cash conversion cycle and cash flow efficiency without hurting suppliers’ own cash flow needs. However, the journey is riddled with varying working capital terminology and methods, complicated financial restructuring requirements, and perceived risks of disrupting supplier relationships and supply chain efficiency.
A successful working capital tool will support the cash flow needs of both buyer and supplier, and will improve the supply chain health of both parties. PayStream Advisors’ AP & Working Capital Report clears up some of the confusion around working capital optimization and shows organizations how to identify the right working capital tools and strategies.
This Report Includes:
- Explores methods like supply chain financing (SCF), dynamic discount management (DDM), and electronic payment cards
- Explores the relationship between efficient Accounts Payable (AP) and working capital tools
- Explains how working capital tools optimize cash flow and how organizations can leverage them strategically in their operations
- Includes some real-world case studies that demonstrate potential working capital strategies
- Features profiles of some leading AP working capital optimization service providers