Money 20/20 EU Recap: Insights from Scott Harkey
On June 6, 2018, Levvel’s Payments Practice Lead, Scott Harkey, led a track at Money 20/20 Europe where he took a deep dive into the value chain and the case for bank digital identity.
Bank Regulation is driving banks to open access to data, but how will access to that data be secured? Banks are going to need to develop robust customer identification tools and capabilities that are accessible via APIs to support the new world of data sharing. These tools can also be commercialized by the bank to provide valued added services to partners and third parties.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the emerging role of the Digital Identity
- Discussion on how the banks secure access
- What a design could look like
- How do the banks monetize it?
- Why are the banks the right entity to manage it?
- Where do we go from here?
Watch the Presentations
- The Value Chain and the Case for Bank Digital Identity
- Linking the Chains: Where is the Value Now and Where is it Going?