Workshop: Red Hat OpenShift Roadshow
Date & Time
May 01, 2018
8:30AM - 4:00PM
Red Hat Office
300 A Street Boston, MA 02210,
April 30, 2018
Exploring or moving to DevOps? Wondering how containers can benefit your app dev processes? Need to deliver apps faster to meet your business needs?
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat’s private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), uses containers to help you get apps to market faster while allowing you to simplify DevOps. You can increase developer productivity, operational efficiency, and hardware usage.
We look forward to seeing you on May 1st.
A laptop with Windows, Linux or MacOS and WiFi are required. Please install the OpenShift CLI prior to attending the event.
- 8:30 a.m. Registration/Networking
- 9:00 a.m. Introductions and Overview of OpenShift. What to expect from the day.
- 9:40 a.m. Hands-on Lab
- 10:30 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. Hands-on Lab
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Hands-on Lab
- 2:30 p.m. Break
- 2:45 p.m. Closing remarks and questions
- 4:00 p.m. Day ends
Attendees of This Event Will Learn About:
- How Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform makes it easy to build containers from source code
- How Docker, Kubernetes, and other innovative community projects play a critical role
- Deploying sample applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Leanr and experience the new Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform developer workflow