Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on AWS Workshop Roadshow
Date & Time
November 15, 2018
12:00PM - 4:00PM
Hilton Nashville Downtown
121 4th Avenue St Nashville, TN, 37201
November 14, 2018
Containers have become increasingly important as a way for developers to package and deploy applications. By abstracting the underlying infrastructure, containerized workloads can run on-premises and in the cloud, allowing faster adoption of new cloud principles, services and features.
Join Levvel, Red Hat, and AWS for a half-day workshop to learn how to simplify application development using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on AWS. In this instructor-led lab, we’ll walk through how you can containerize applications on AWS.
Attendees of This Event Will Learn About:
- Differences between container orchestration like kubernetes and an application platform like OpenShift
- How to develop a basic containerized application, break down an application into multiple containers, and then deploy these images to container host platforms.
- User & project management, role based access control, automated build and deployment processes, automated healing and AWS Services integration.
Who Should Attend?
- Developers and technical evangelists
- Cloud, application, and infrastructure architects
- IT operations and systems managers
- 12:00 PM Registration / Lunch
- 1:00 PM AWS and Red Hat Container Overview
- 1:30 PM OpenShift Container Lab (2 hours)
- 3:30 PM Ask the Experts / Q & A
- 4:00 PM Happy Hour