NACHA Payments 2019: Book a Meeting with a Levvel Expert
Date & Time
May 05, 2019 - May 08, 2019
12:00PM - 11:00AM
Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Dr Orlando, FL, 32821
May 07, 2019
Why Book a Meeting?
- Get deep, insider insights on Zelle, Real-Time Payments, open banking, and other topics driving massive shifts in our industry
- Learn from our successful bank innovation efforts, and how we helped clients drive change in their organizations
- Discover how to explain industry shifts to your leadership to successfully build business cases and drive support
- Hear how our customized and tech-agnostic approach drives real value and empowers you and your organization, separate from any vendor dependencies
- Drive strategic, enterprise-wide initiatives across people, processes and technology
Fill in the form on the right to book a meeting with one of our financial services experts.
Senior Director of Payments, Levvel
Greg is a Senior Director of the Payments Practice at Levvel where he is responsible for leading client engagements and building relationships with customers ranging from top-10 banks to payments enablers to start-ups. Prior to Levvel, Greg spent 7 years at Bank of America, most recently leading business-efforts in the launch of Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay. Prior to Bank of America, Greg held a variety of financial services roles at eSpeed / Cantor Fitzgerald and Reuters. Greg holds an M.B.A. from the Darden School at the University of Virginia and a B.S. from the College of William and Mary. He currently resides in Charlotte, NC with his wife and three children.
Senior Financial Services Consultant, Levvel
Chris is a Senior Financial Services Consultant who works across a variety of companies and industries to create strategic payments advantages. He has over eight years of experience in managing emerging payments and digital platforms and served as a subject matter expert in tokenization, digital product management, and open banking. Chris spent five years at BBVA Compass, most recently leading business-efforts in the launch of Android Pay and Samsung Pay, as well as managing their mobile wallet offering. The last three years have focused on tokenization, Zelle, and real-time payments strategies within organizations of different sizes and needs. He currently resides in Charlotte, NC with his wife and two children.
Payments Partnerships Lead, Levvel
Wade is an experienced leader in digital payments and digital product managment. He has a proven record of managing strategic partnerships to accomplish breakthrough innovation. Wade enables growth of digital products in terms of revenue, user base, and overall customer delight. He has a strong technical background and is able to motivate teams to perform at high levels. Wade holds an M.B.A. from Wake Forest University.