FinovateFall Returns to New York!
After a year of remote events, FinovateFall marks their return to in-person events. But don’t mistake this for a return to “normal.” 2020 may be behind us, but the impact of the pandemic and its fallout has forever altered the financial sphere and the technology that supports it.
FinovateFall is your chance to reconnect face-to-face with the fintech community and plot a course for the future. With live demos of innovative fintech solutions, expert advice from key influencers, and unparalleled networking opportunities, there’s no better place to find your path forward.
It’s up to all of us to define what “normal” is going to look like in the future. Join us at FinovateFall and make sure you’re a part of the discussion.
Why Attend Finovate?
- Highly-efficient format: A return to in-person events means a return to short-form live demos of innovative fintech. Demoing companies have just 7 minutes to show you what they’ve got, and they can’t use slides or canned video to do it. This is your chance to quickly see what the market is doing and whether it’s the right fit to implement for you.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Fintech innovation and implementation has increased dramatically in the wake of COVID-19, and Finovate is the best way to stay on top of everything. Don’t get left behind – find the next big advantage before your competition does.
- Only the best: Finovate has a large pool of speakers, analysts, innovators, and experts, and we only put the very best on display. There’s no filler here, every session is designed to deliver maximum value and impact.
- One-on-one connections: Speak to the founders, innovators, executives and experts that make up our audience with our intelligent networking app. Easily find new connections and engage with them on your schedule, either in person at the event, or digitally from wherever you are able to join us.
- Something for everyone: Whether you’re looking for a specific solution or just curious to see what’s out there, you’ll leave Finovate with new ideas and a fresh outlook. Broad vision or deep insight – we’ve got it all.