Ansible Automation Technical Workshop
Date & Time
October 16, 2018
8:30AM - 3:00PM
Red Hat Annex
October 15, 2018
Save the date for the free Ansible Automation Technical Workshop coming to Raleigh on October 16, 2018.
Ansible is the simplest way to automate IT. As a simple-yet-powerful IT automation engine, today’s companies are using Ansible by Red Hat to drive complexity out of their environments and accelerate DevOps initiatives.
Join our technical experts from Ansible by Red Hat on October 16th for a one-day, hands-on workshop. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of Ansible and then dive into an overview of Ansible Tower and how they work together. You will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement right away.
Attendees must bring a laptop with admin rights and the ability to SSH to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.
To offer a quality lab experience, seating will be limited to 40, so reserve your spot today!
- 8:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Registration
- 9:00 a.m. What is Ansible and The Ansible Way, Demo: Installing Ansible
- 9:30 a.m. How Ansible Works and its Key Components, Demo: Ad-Hoc Commands
- 10:45 a.m. BREAK
- 11:00 a.m. Demos: A Simple Playbook Run
- 12:00 p.m. LUNCH
- 1:00 p.m. Demo: A More Practical Playbook
- 1:30 p.m. What is Ansible Tower, Demo: Installing Ansible Tower
- 2:30 p.m. Demo: Ansible Tower Basic Setup and Job Run
- 3:00 p.m. Demo: Ansible Tower Dynamic Inventory